Sunday, May 27, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

                Hi! This is my new blog, so let me start off by saying what I'll be posting about. I created this blog for me to talk about the new and upcoming game by ArenaNet, Guild Wars 2! As you can probably tell from the title, I'm going to be playing a mesmer in the game. (By the way, if you don't know what Guild Wars 2 is, you can google it, or go to www.guildwars2.com/en/ .)

                So, anyway, the game still has yet to come out some time this year. ArenaNet has hosted a Beta Weekend Event once already, and also a "stress test". I was kind of dissipointed when I noticed they didn't announce a beta for the month of May, but it didn't bring me down too much. Gamestop has informed me that it should come out between mid June-July. So let's cross our fingers!! Because as soon as it comes out I can start to blog a lot more often. :/

                See you soon! (Hopefully a lot sooner than I'm thinking right now lol)

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog:) Good job^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You have no idea how much that means to me! You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete